Recipe by: Angela
- one (ten ounce) can refrigerated biscuit dough (this kind of as Pillsbury Grands!®)
- one (one pound) bulk pork sausage
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 eggs
- one/two cup milk
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- one one/2 cups cold water, or a lot more as essential
- one (one.five ounce) bundle pork gravy combine
- Add all elements to listing
- Add all ingredients to listing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Line the bottom of the ready baking dish with biscuits.
- Heat a large skillet more than medium-substantial heat. Cook and stir sausage in the hot skillet until finally browned and crumbly, 5 to seven minutes drain and discard grease. Scatter sausage more than biscuit layer and prime with one cup Cheddar cheese.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper collectively in a bowl and pour above cheese layer.
- Combine water and gravy combine together in a saucepan carry to a boil. Minimize heat and simmer until finally gravy is thickened, 1 to two minutes, adding more water for a thinner gravy. Pour gravy over egg layer. Sprinkle remaining 1/two cup Cheddar cheese over casserole.
- Bake in the preheated oven until finally egg is fluffy and cheese is bubbling, about thirty minutes.