Recipe by: Chef John
- three/4 cup water
- 3/four cup distilled white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/two teaspoon oregano
- 10 massive jalapeno peppers, sliced into rings
- Include all components to list
- Add all substances to listing
- Combine water, vinegar, sugar, kosher salt, garlic, and oregano in a saucepan over higher heat. Carry mixture to a boil, stir in jalapeno peppers and remove from heat. Let mixture awesome for ten minutes.
- Pack peppers into jars utilizing tongs, cover with vinegar mixture, cover, and refrigerate until finally necessary.